The Annual Conference is the League’s signature event – a four-day meeting bringing together more than 1,000 Arizona mayors, councilmembers, appointed officials and guests. The Annual Conference allows members and other municipal officials to share experiences and discuss current local, regional and national trends impacting our communities.
Sponsorship of the conference allows you to:
- Reach the largest gathering of Arizona local elected officials and guests at one conference
- Increase visibility for your company with Arizona policy and decision makers
- Participate in conference events to learn more about the issues municipal leaders care about
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with elected officials and municipal staff
- Demonstrate your commitment to partnering with communities across the state of Arizona
For more information visit the link below:
If you have any questions, please contact the League at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 258-5786.